At Aspee Nutan Academy, the admission process is simple and transparent. The minimum age that a child should attain is – For Nursery 2.8 years and for Junior 3.8 years – by 30th September.
The admission form and prospectus will be available at the school office. Kindly fill in the Admission form and submit it to the admission-in-charge on the specified date. The form should be duly filled and be accompanied with:
- 2 latest Passport size photographs of the child
- original & Self-attested photo copy of the birth Certificate of the child.
- Aadhar card of the child
- Medical fitness certificate of the child & Blood group details, certified by the pathologist
- Self-attested photocopy of Education Qualification certificates of father and mother (Graduation / Post Graduation Etc.).
Self-attested photocopy of Proof of Residence-Anyone of the following..
- Ration Card
- Mahanagar Gas Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Prof of Sibling if applicable (Photocopy of the last year's Calendar or fee Receipt).
- Proof of Alumni if applicable (Photo copy of School Leaving Certificate).
- In case mother's name has been changed after weeding then necessary proof of changes in name Self-attested copy of Caste Certificated of father / child, in case of OBC/BC/SC/ST/NT
- Proof of Nationality: Photocopy of Birth Certificate of both the parents or Voter ID card / passport of both the parents.
- Admission shall ordinarily be made within the first month of the Academic year, subject to availability of seats.
- On admission, parents / guardians will be supplied with the school handbook which prescribes rules of discipline.
- A child who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official Birth Certificate such as Municipal or Baptismal Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
- One Calendar months’ notice is to be given before the withdrawal of the child or school fees till the month of application will be charged.